Sometimes, it's hard to find time to yourself, especially if you have little kiddos in your home, but we've discovered a way you can retreat, and find just a little bit of headspace. Even if it's just for a few moments every day.
Find a little corner, a window, a chair... where you can surround yourself with all the things that make you feel grounded, relaxed, and just build yourself a sanctuary of cosiness.
1. Have something that will help you switch off to-hand – it could be your laptop for a bit of internet shopping, writing in a journal, reading a book or doing something with your hands.
2. Flowers and greenery add to the energy of your home. If you can't plump for fresh flowers, bring some greenery in from a garden or pick some wild - you'll be surprised how much it lifts a space and makes you feel grounded.
3. Your cosy nook doesn't have to be all about fireplaces and snuggling up – maybe you're inspired by being surrounded by pretty interior decor that lifts your mood. Style up a little area full of all the things you love - a bunch of scented candles all lit at the same time makes a room feel instantly cosy.
4. No cook nook is complete without a super-comfy seat – just imagine wrapping yourself up in your Blankie in this beaut. Put the feet up, kick back and enjoy the feeling of being in a cosy cocoon.
5. Your cosy hub doesn't have to be indoors, you know. Find a little spot outdoors, breathe in the fresh air, wrap yourself up in your Blankie, and take in nature.
Do any or all of these things and give yourself permission to have a cosy-party all to yourself!
Love our blogs? Read some more: 6 Ways To Make Your Home More 'Hygge' This Autumn